|Finish||Matte Black, Corrosion Resistant
Fiber re-enforced polycarbonate body
Side Flip-Up On-Off
Built-in IR LED with “IR-on” indicator in FOV
Low battery indicator in FOV
Waterproof: 20m (66ft) for 2 hours
Corrosion Resistance against salt water
|Range of Focus||0.25 m to ∞|
|Diopter Adjustment||+2 to -6 dpt|
|Power Supply||1x CR123A|
|Battery Life||Approx. 25 Hours at Room Temperature (CR123A)|
|Dimensions||76 x 105 x 111 mm|
|Weight||441-510g, depending on optics and tubes|
The DTNVS (Dual Tube Night Vision System) housing developed by ACTINBLACK has quickly gained its position as a best in class articulating binocular. This housing offers a full range of articulation. Not only aiding in a variety of applications but also is hugely beneficial when stowed. Feature rich with individual pod on/off when articulated, on-board illuminator, auto off/on when put to or from stow, adjustable diopters, all while exceeding MIL-STD-810G.
We build our devices using our suite of in house state-of-the-art equipment, including the Hoffman Engineering ANV-126A Test Set and HVS Vision System. The same equipment tube manufacturers such as Elbit Systems of America and L3Harris Technologies use. This allows us to remove any subjectivity in assembly and maintain the absolute highest degree of precision possible. What this equates to is a device built to an exceeding degree of quality and to exacting standards.
- 1800+ min FOM (2000+ common)
Elbit Gen 3 Thin-Filmed
- XLSH & SLH (commercial grade) FOM minimum 1344+ & 1536+. These are just designation minimums. FOM is typically 2000+ for our commercial white phosphor option. Sometimes even much higher than this too. We also hold these to well above minimum cosmetic tolerance.
L3 Gen 3 Unfilmed
- 18UM 1540 min FOM (2300+ Common)
- We sort and batch our tubes to ensure all have as clean screen cosmetics and high specifications as possible. Each exceeding the minimum standards for its type.
- L3 Unfilmed High FOM option. These tubes are hand selected from our Mil-Spec and Aviator tubes to achieve the highest specification possible with as clean screen cosmetics as possible (2400-2800+ Common).