These devices are subject to factory lead times.
The EOTECH® BinoNV is a cutting edge, compact, lightweight night vision goggle built to full MIL-SPEC standards. Binocular systems offer better perceived depth perception than single tube systems making them preferred for navigating on foot or by vehicle and interacting with the environment. The built-in Diopter adjustments makes this model an ideal choice for special operations forces and SWAT applications. This goggle is fully articulable where the user can flip up each monocular easily and independently. This goggle features a self- contained single AA battery power and can be also operated with an external battery pack (optional accessory) for increased operational run time.
• Rugged and light weight
• Adjustable diopter lenses for visual acuity
• Wide interpupillary adjustment allows independent rotating “flip-away” function for single tube use and a low-stowed silhouette
• Self-contained system operating on a single
AA battery (optional external battery pack available)
• Integrated IR LED Illuminator for short-range illumination
• Auto-gated power supply improves resolution in high light (urban) environments and provides automatic system cut-off when exposed to intense light, helping to protect the image intensifier tubes from damage.
• Internal LED indicators for IR ON and low battery
• Kit includes Wilcox G24 mount
• Automatic brightness control
4.7" × 4.4" × 3.0" (120 × 112 × 75mm)
19.4 oz / 1.2 lbs (550g) including battery
1 AA battery — Supports lithium, alkaline or rechargeable
Lithium: >25 / Alkaline: >15
MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE
9.8 in (25cm)
+2 to -6
66 ft (20m) for 1 hour; MIL-STD-810G
IMAGE INTENSIFICATION TUBE
Gen III White Phosphor
FIGURE OF MERIT (FOM)
2376 minimum FOM