The AN/PVS-14 is one of, if not, the most prolific monocular night vision device (MNVD) in the world. Tried and true, the PVS-14 is the most durable and versatile monocular night vision device on the market. The PVS-14 can be helmet mounted, bridged with an additional PVS-14 or thermal device, or adapted to the front of a DSLR camera lens.
We offer the PVS-14 in a variety of tube types:
- 1800 min FOM
- XLSH (commercial grade) FOM 1340-2700 Usually 1600-2400 may have a very small dark spot/s but can be clean (SLH fallout tubes)
- SLH (commercial grade) tier above XLSH held to tighter cosmetic and min spec standard
- YH (Mil-Spec) tier above SLH. Held to Mil-Spec cosmetic standard with higher min spec.
- VH (Mil-Spec Aviation grade) tier above YH. Held to aviation cosmetic standard with higher min spec.
L3 Gen 3 Unfilmed
- Meets or exceeds Omni 8 specification
- Manual Gain Control
- 18UM Mil-Spec
- 22UA Aviation Grade
|DIMENSIONS||4.5″(L) x 2.0″(W) x 2.25″(H)|
|FINISH||Corrosion Resistant- Matte Black|
|POWER||One (1) Standard AA Battery|
|BATTERY LIFE||Approx. 50 Hours at Room Temp.|
60′ for 2 Hours
ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) Compliance Statement
By ordering any product(s) from www.gooningear.com website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the United States, nor to any foreign person*, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. Government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
Export-restricted items include, but are not limited to, electronic equipment, certain gear and accessories, handheld optical equipment including night vision and night vision accessories, holographic sight systems, “red-dot” optics, thermal vision, and tactical lights and lasers.
You must indicate on your order if you intend for an item(s) to be exported. An indication of desire of exportation in no way compels Goonin Gear LLC to assist with export in any way, before or after purchase of an item(s). Export, or attempt to export, any controlled or prohibited items outside of the U.S. without complying with U.S. export control regulations can result in severe civil and criminal penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Goonin Gear LLC will not participate in any transaction, directly or indirectly, involving the illegal export or re-export of any prohibited items.
* “Foreign Person” under ITAR § 120.16 means “any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101 (a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)”, and can mean “any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions).”