High FOM Full Kit includes: 2376 min FOM device, data sheets, 4x AA battery pack, power cable, and soft case. One of the most feature packed devices on the market. Full range of articulation, IPD stops, manual gain control, adjustable diopters, on-board illumination, cold weather battery pack, top tier unfilmed white phosphor intensifiers, a truly impressive system all around. These units are in stock and ready to ship! Note: any color differences are a result of camera auto balance. Tubes are the same color in person.
High FOM Full Kit includes: 2376 min FOM device, data sheets, 4x AA battery pack, power cable, and soft case.
Factory warranty. Serviceable by L3Harris even after warranty term.
The L3Harris BNVD-1531 is a factory goggle system equipped with top tier unfilmed image intensifiers. The broad feature set and characteristics of the L3 BNVD-1531 set it apart from other factory systems. The L3Harris BNVD-1531 is a variant of the PVS-31A developed to be a lower cost high performance solution. The BNVD-1531 uses PVS-14 pattern lenses and is compatible with most PVS-14 accessories. An under-appreciated device option on the market today. The full feature set coupled with top tier 2376+FOM unfilmed white phosphor image intensifiers make the L3 BNVD-1531 an excellent choice for a wide span of user groups. These come as a complete kit including the cold weather battery pack, cable, lens covers, eye cups, sacrificial lenses, demist shields, lens tissue, operator manual, and padded molle case.
- Gen III I2 tubes with auto-gated technology to prevent damage in high-light environments
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain
- Adjustable diopter eyepieces to allow use by operators with differing visual acuity Integrated infrared illuminator for map reading
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and ability to use as a single monocular
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts
- Auto OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed
- LED indicators in left and right monocular indicates when 10 minutes or more of battery life remains and when the IR illuminator is active
- Replaceable/upgradeable I2 tube assemblies
|DIMENSIONS||4.2″(L) x 4.2″(W) x 3.4″(H)|
|WEIGHT||19 ounces (w/ Battery)|
|FINISH||Matte Black, Corrosion Resistant|
|POWER||One (1) AA Battery (On-Board), or Four (4) AA Batteries (Remote)|
|BATTERY LIFE||>15 Hours (Single Battery), or >50 Hours (Four Batteries)|
|WATERPROOF||66′ for 2 Hours|
|GENERATION||Gen3 U.S. L3Harris|
|TUBE||18mm MX-11769 Variable Gain|
|MINIMUM FIGURE OF MERIT (SNR X LP/MM)||2376+ Min|
|OBJECTIVE FOCUS||18in to Infinity|
|DIOPTER||Adjustable +4 to -6|
|INCLUDES||BNVD1531 Goggle, Padded MOLLE Carry Pouch, Rubber Eye Cups, Sacrificial Windows, Lens Covers, Operator's Manual|
|FULL KIT INCLUDES||Remote Battery Pack, Remote Power Cable|