Aimpoint Micro T2
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 was designed for users who require an extremely rugged, lightweight, and compact red dot optic. An advanced objective lens system improves the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA dot as well as an extremely low amount of optical parallax. A hard-anodized aluminum alloy housing, recessed lenses, and flip-up lens covers protects all electronic and optical components from rough handling and in all types of environmental conditions. The advanced optical performance of the Micro T-2 makes this sight the perfect match for use with magnifiers such as the Aimpoint 3X-C, 3Xmag-1 and 6XMag.
– Ideal for use on rifles, shotguns, and carbines.
– 1X (non-magnifying)
– 2 MOA red dot
– Submersible to 82 Feet
– 12 brightness settings (One “off”, four night-vision compatible settings, and eight daylight settings including one extra bright for use in bright sunlight)
– Up to 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one CR-2032 battery.
– Front and rear plastic flip cap lens covers included
– Weight 3.0 oz (sight only)
Features & details
- Advanced objective lens system for better light transmission and unmatched optical clarity
- 2 MOA dot with 4 Night vision compatible settings and 8 Daylight brightness settings
- Standard Mount for Picatinny and Weaver Mount Included
- Up to 5 years of continuous operation using one CR2032 battery (included)
- Front and rear flip-up lens covers. Reinforced windage and elevation turrets