Add an Argus USBP to cart with your BNVD 1431 MK2 for some additional savings! (Click Here)
The Argus BNVD 1431 MK2 is an articulating dual tube night vision device with a vast feature set. The 1431 MK2 is made of a durable reinforced polymer which saves weight while remaining ruggedized. The BNVD 1431 MK2 features native IPD (inter-pupillary distance) stops and an intuitive on-board IR illuminator with centralized controls. A single knob functions as the control interface for the BNVD 1431 MK2. Simply press in for device on/off and rapid press for on-board IR function. The BNVD 1431 MK2 accepts FISCHER port battery packs, such as the Argus USBP.
The BNVD 1431 MK2 feature set includes:
- On-board IR illuminator
- Inter-pupillary distance adjustment stops
- Improved dovetail interface for superior lockup
- Skeletonized pods to reduce bulk and increase ruggedness
- Upgraded material composition and durability
- New electronics for increased reliability in all conditions
- Articulating pods with programmable auto power off/on to and from stow
- Single On Board AA Battery
- FISCHER port for use with external battery pack
- The BNVD 1431 MKII uses standard PVS-14 pattern optics
- The 1431 MKII has excellent build quality while minimizing weight at just under 600g for the fully built system including AA battery.
- These are non manual gain systems
We are offering these BNVD 1431 MK2 systems in Photonis commercial white phosphor tubes featuring multi-alkali photocathode technology. These tubes maintain superior high light resolution and are quite resilient to light exposure, in comparison to other options. These are an exceptional value in both performance and feature set with respect to cost. We are the only domestic company with the necessary equipment to accurately collimate these systems. We developed a proprietary adapter for the Hoffman Engineering ANV-126A Test Set which allows for proper positioning and alignment of the optical pods for both the 1431 MK2 and UANVB Katana systems.