CORE Survival® HEL-STAR 6 Gen III Multi-Function Strobe
HEL-STAR 6® Gen III Advantages
• Safety - The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for snag-related injury.
• Versatility - Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing, coded or steady.
• Visibility - Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
• Simple, Secure Operation - Switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. Mode selection switch design options provide operational flexibility or strong security between overt and covert operating modes.
• Operating Extremes - HEL-STAR 6® Gen III is shock and vibration resistant, dustproof and open sea waterproof to 130 fsw (laboratory 300+ feet).
• Status Confirmation - Switch design provides visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork; visual confirmation prevents inadvertent battery discharge in the IR operating mode.
• Easy Battery Replacement - The single CR123 cell can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
HEL-STAR 6® is a multi-function helmet mounted LED light designed for airborne/MFF, tactical and other military operations.
The newly refined HEL-STAR 6® Gen III offers a sleek design, integrated tie downs, battery changes without tools, and advanced electronics, including a field reprogramming option.
Sliding switches enhance tactile feel and provide positive, intuitive control between the two operating modes and four user-defined functions. Functions can be selected from virtually any combination of White, four different color options, and IR – either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates, intensities and coded signals provide expanded IFF capability.
Independent testing has confirmed that the HEL-STAR 6® Gen III exceeds the FAA’s 3 statute mile visibility requirement and is shock and vibration resistant, dustproof, and open sea waterproof to 130 fsw (laboratory 300+ feet).
HEL-STAR 6® is built on a platform that allows new technology to be incorporated as it becomes available. As mission demands shift and expand, HEL-STAR 6® continues to evolve with changing user needs.
Sorry, currently out of stock