F5032 Lightweight Night Vision Binocular
These units are available to order with a short lead time. Approximately 7+ weeks.
The Elbit Systems of America F5032 features industry-leading close-focus range for near-eye clarity to read detailed intelligence, aid in medical support and operate radios even in low or no-light scenarios.
The F5032 utilizes the highest grade tubes Elbit Systems of America has to offer (YH.) FOM average of 2400+. 1792 min fom also available.
- Accommodates unique optical requirements and reduces eye strain with fixed or adjustable diopter lens configurations
- Optimized SWaP profile reduces user fatigue
- Controllable, integrated Infrared (IR) illuminator provides immediate lighting in zero-light scenarios
- Vertical viewing feature prevents inadvertent shut-off at inopportune times
- Single AA operation (30hrs) or battery pack for needs that exceed the on-board AA 30hr operational time
- Individual pod shut-off when articulated out of viewing
Offered with Top Tier White Phosphor high performance Mil-Spec image intensifier tubes.
ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) and EAR (Export Administration Regulations) Compliance Statement
By ordering any product(s) from www.gooningear.com website, you certify that you, or third-party entities at your direction, will not sell, transport, ship or transfer outside the borders of the United States, nor to any foreign person*, any product(s) which are export-restricted by U.S. export-control law and regulation, without proper U.S. Government export authorization, licensing, and documentation.
Export-restricted items include, but are not limited to, electronic equipment, certain gear and accessories, handheld optical equipment including night vision and night vision accessories, holographic sight systems, “red-dot” optics, thermal vision, and tactical lights and lasers.
You must indicate on your order if you intend for an item(s) to be exported. An indication of desire of exportation in no way compels Goonin Gear LLC to assist with export in any way, before or after purchase of an item(s). Export, or attempt to export, any controlled or prohibited items outside of the U.S. without complying with U.S. export control regulations can result in severe civil and criminal penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Goonin Gear LLC will not participate in any transaction, directly or indirectly, involving the illegal export or re-export of any prohibited items.
* “Foreign Person” under ITAR § 120.16 means “any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101 (a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3)”, and can mean “any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions).”