Matbock Tarsier Eclipse
The Tarsier Eclipse ™ is the most advanced Night Vision Goggle (NVG) accessory on the market, allowing the operator to see objects from 18" to infinity at the same time and without loss of clarity. It incorporates a smooth action, high performance optical iris that can quickly be adjusted open or closed depending on the amount of ambient light. Additionally, the Tarsier Eclipse ™ offers a high-quality Corning Glass sacrificial lens that can quickly be replaced without tools.
The Tarsier Eclipse ™ is designed to fit the following models:
PN# 880021-1: AN/PVS6 || AN/PVS-7 || AN/PVS-7B/D || ANVIS-9 || AN/PVS-14 || NEPVS-14 || AN/PVS-23 (F5050YG) || DTNVG* || RNVG* ||
PN# 880021-2: AN/PVS-15 || AN/PVS-18 || AN/PVS-31 BNVD
- Provides the ability to see objects at all distances without adjusting the focus on Night Vision Goggles.
- Infinitely variable from open to close to allow the optimal amount of light into the NVGs and maintain auto-focus capability.
- Clear front sacrificial lens to protect lens of NVGs and prevent dust and debris from entering apparatus.
- Rapid adaptation to ambient light by turning the adjustment ring, opening or closing the iris.
- Easy and secure attachment to end of NVGs.
*using 14 objectives