Trijicon’s REAP-IR delivers powerful thermal imaging in a compact, easy to use package. The core of the system is the advanced 12 micron thermal image sensor that provides superior image quality in virtually any lighting condition, and the 640x480 resolution features 4 times as many pixels when compared to the competing 320 systems. The REAP-IR displays sources of heat on three different pallets: black hot, white hot, and edge detect. Black hot displays heat signatures as black silhouettes over a predominantly white background, white hot shows heat sources as white silhouettes over a dark background, and edge detect casts an outline around sources of heat.
Features of the Trijicon REAP-IR:
- Available in 24mm, 35mm, and 60mm objective lenses
- 3 color pallets: black hot, white hot and edge detect
- 5 user selectable reticles: MOA based, MRAD based, and bdc reticles
- USB-C connector allows use of external battery packs
- 12 micron thermal imaging sensor
- 640x480 resolution
- Size:8.4" x 3.1" x 2.9"
- Weight:24.7 ounces
- Thermal Sensitivity:<50 mK
Magnification Range:Optical magnification: 1.2x
Digital zoom: 1x - 8x
Combined magnification: 1.2x - 9.6x
- Eye Relief:27mm
Battery Type(2) CR123
Please note: The battery level icon only shows when the device needs to have the battery changed.
- Spectral Response8 - 12 um
- Item ConditionNew
- Product TypeThermal